Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Life Mottos!

   What is life motto? In my opinion a life motto is something that a person set their mind on and make an effort to achieve that goal. Its also a way that a person lives by. I have 3 life motto I live by,one of then is "live life to the fullest even if everything and everyone is against you." This motto mean a lot to me and I live by it every day. Just like it say a person shouldn't stop living just because life is hard on you,and it is not going the way you what. I try to go by the motto even though it hard sometimes and I just feel like giving up.
    My second life motto is "Forgive and Forget."For a lot of people it's hard to live by this motto because it hard to forget that person that hurt you and especially forgive them. I sometimes forget that motto that I set for myself. Then I remind myself that it useless to stay mad at them that happened in the past.If I continue to live with that hatred in side my heart then that same hatred won't let me live life to the fullest.
    My Third life motto is "Don't die with regret." This one is special to me as well as the other two. Don't die with regret, live life and do everything that you what to do. Don't do something that you will regret all your life and even after death. To me living in regret is the same as not finishing my chores in time. Nobody knows when they are going to die so i try to live and do everything that I always wanted while I'm still here with my family and friend that i care so much especially my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment