Friday, November 12, 2010

Ideal Mate

  My ideal mate have to know how to clean his mess after him, because I'm not clean over and over just because some one decided to make a big mess, while eating a snack. He need to know how to cook really good food. So that when I don't feel like cooking he can cook for the both of us. He need need to be a hardworking man and not being lazy on the sofa eating his chips. My ideal mate can not smoke because i can't stand the smell of cigarettes it's disgusting. He can drink but better not go overboard and get all drunk,being lazy and not bring the money to the table, then he can say goodbye.
  Other criteria is that my ideal mate has to be a honest man. One that I know I can trust with me my life and not go and be those kind of man that just come back and then leave. I don't mind him being good-looking, as long as his faithful to me and maybe if I have kids one day. He need to be a great father and be there when the kids need him. That pretty much how my ideal mate has to be and he better be kind to me also.

No comments:

Post a Comment